EmpowHer Retreat, 24-25 June 2022
Everyone needs it. God provides it. We sleep, eat and live in it.
But how do you live in the SHELTER of the Most High God?
“Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalm 91:1
For just 24hrs, we will come into the presence of the most high God, to SHELTER as you seek direction for the next steps of your life.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- $45 covers materials and food: If the cost is prohibitive, you can arrange a reduced rate in return for contributing in other ways.
- Date/Time: 5pm Friday 24th June to 5pm Saturday 25th June, 2022
- Location: This is a non-residential retreat. The retreat will take place in Blackmans Bay or Hobart, depending on numbers.
The address will be provided to confirmed participants.
- Meals: Friday evening – A simple dinner and supper. Saturday – breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Child Care: Unfortunately, no child care will be provided for this retreat.
- EmpowHer is an activity of Tasmanian Baptist Women. This is a Christian retreat, and women from any denomination are welcome
- Credit Card Use the orange Buy Now button.
- Direct Debit Use the orange Buy Now button.
Payment Ref: Your Order ID is “Your Name SHELTER”(Eg. J Baxter SHELTER)
- Cash Please send us an email to arrange: email@example.com